Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- At least 46 people found dead inside a tractor-trailer in Texas June 28, 2022Authorities said the people inside the truck appeared to be undocumented migrants in a presumed human smuggling attempt.
- Container-ship building spree not over yet; new orders still rising June 27, 2022A flood of newly built container ships will be delivered by shipyards in 2023-25. Can liners maintain pricing power?
- CN plans capital investments in Illinois, Tennessee, 2 Canada provinces June 27, 2022CN announced Monday it anticipates spending $355 million in 2022 to improve infrastructure in Illinois, Tennessee, Saskatchewan and New Brunswick.
- Trailer Bridge, Jaxport sign $62M terminal lease agreement June 27, 2022Trailer Bridge signed a $62 million lease agreement with the Jacksonville Port Authority to continue operating a Blount Island terminal through at least 2041.
- Commentary: Milton’s long shadow holds his own fate — and Nikola’s June 27, 2022Nikola founder Trevor Milton has been irritating the company he once led since leaving in September 2020.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.