Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Refrigerated truckload market is having a polarizing summer July 25, 2021Reefer capacity appears to be easing in the contracted space, but spot rates appear to be as touchy as ever.
- Can truckers with sleep apnea legally drive if treatment devices are recalled? July 24, 2021FMCSA urges truck drivers affected by the Philips recall of nearly 4 million CPAP or BiPAP machines “to work with their medical providers to find alternatives wherever possible — and for CPAP manufacturers to provide all available assistance to drivers impacted by recalls.”
- The Log Book: Bestpass’ Tour de Cure funds diabetes research July 24, 2021This week: Bestpass employees raise funds for diabetes research and DriverReach partners with behavioral software to reach nontraditional driver candidates.
- 4 challenges of drayage — and the FreightTech companies solving them July 24, 2021FreightWaves examines the challenges of drayage logistics and the technology companies that are overcoming them.
- Updated: Massive layoffs hit Omnitracs and DealerSocket July 23, 2021A source says up to 35% of the workforce is being let go by parent company Solera in a massive restructuring plan to relocate positions to India.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.