Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- The tentacles of tanker trucking’s driver shortage — Taking the Hire Road September 23, 2021Ryan Streblow, president and CEO of National Tank Truck Carriers, joins the show to discuss his work at the NTTC, what’s happening in the tank hauling segment at large, and some of the unique challenges tank carriers face in driver recruiting and retention.
- Cross-border FreightTech platform Forager seeks $50M exit September 23, 2021Forager has engaged an investment banker and is running a sale process.
- Port of New Orleans sees mixed results for August cargo volume September 23, 2021Port of New Orleans recorded mix results during August, which officials attributed to global supply chain issues.
- Canada border officers ratify deal for new contract September 23, 2021Canada Border Services Agency officers back a deal that will bring a new four-year contract with additional pay. But there’s one catch: The retroactive agreement expires next year.
- RLS Logistics advances plan for national cold chain network September 23, 2021Temperature-controlled warehouse operator RLS Logistics adds another regional partner as it builds out a national footprint.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.