Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- The Log Book: IMO celebrates International Day for Women in Maritime May 21, 2022This week: The maritime industry celebrates its first International Day for Women, Leonard’s Express unveils its first of five patriotic trucks, and FedEx helps milk banks ship breast milk to combat the formula shortage.
- Gimme shelter: Shipping stocks still rising amid Wall Street storm May 20, 2022It has been a terrible year for the stock market, a great one (so far) for product tanker and dry bulk shipping stocks.
- Bloated inventories hit Walmart, Target and other retailers’ profits, trucking demand May 20, 2022Truckers will need to be patient as retailers burn through their buffer stock.
- Return of United Airlines’ 777s provides ‘material’ upside for cargo May 20, 2022United Airlines is significantly boosting its cargo capacity with the reintroduction of Boeing 777-200 jets.
- Rail shippers applaud federal appeals court ruling on alleged price fixing May 20, 2022A U.S. federal appeals court ruled that four Class I railroads must bear the burden on what internal documents can be excluded from two lawsuits about fuel surcharges and price fixing activity in the early 2000s.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.