Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Borderlands: Toyota begins production at new Tacoma plant; fatal shooting at family-owned trucking company January 19, 2020Borderlands is a weekly rundown of developments in the world of United States-Mexico cross-border trucking and trade. This week: Toyota begins production at its new Tacoma plant in Mexico; fatal shooting reported at family-owned trucking company in San Antonio; new superintendent appointed for international commercial bridges; and CBP seizes $1.5 million in cocaine inside shipment […]
- Amazon plans takeover of two Pinnacle Logistics air cargo operations January 18, 2020Amazon moves to take over Pinnacle Logistics air cargo operations in Baltimore, Maryland and Rockford, Illinois, where it will rehire 3,000 Pinnacle employees facing layoff.
- WTT?!? Weekend: Love’s 2020 plans will create up to 3,000 parking spots [with video] January 18, 2020We gear down into the backhaul of our week with news of a headline glitch. Starting early Thursday, small-business truckers who rely on the spot market began reporting problems logging in to the DAT load board to find freight. While the DAT online load board and mobile app are back up and working now, DAT […]
- This Week in SONAR: Rail and Next Day Rack Price Data! January 18, 2020The latest features in SONAR 5.0 make it the most future-focused version to date.
- US updates IMO 2020 enforcement policy January 18, 2020Ship owners failing to prove compliance face criminal fines and penalties.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.