Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Landstar ends sour 2019 on high, announces $2 special dividend December 11, 2019Landstar's strong cash flow generation and enviable balance sheet allow it to pay large special dividends even in down market years.
- Canadian carriers court drivers from bankrupt Celadon’s Hyndman Transport December 11, 2019While trucking companies stand to gain from a competitor’s collapse, they lament the loss of an industry stalwart.
- A. Duie Pyle prospers by staying close to home December 10, 2019It’s taken nearly a year for someone to publicly acknowledge that their company has benefited from the February bankruptcy and subsequent shutdown of less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier New England Motor Freight Inc. (NEMF). That someone is Peter Latta. Latta is chairman and CEO of A. Duie Pyle Inc., a privately held carrier founded in 1924 by […]
- Should dogs ride shotgun? Transportation lawyer Cassandra Gaines speaks on the pet debate December 10, 2019A plaintiff’s attorney in the case of a vehicular accident may sic the trucking company for allowing Fido to ride along.
- Bankrupt Celadon’s Mexican carrier Jaguar Transportation reportedly halts services December 10, 2019Mexican carrier Jaguar Transportation stopped its trucking services this morning (Dec. 10) and could be shutting down as part of Celadon’s Chapter 11 filing Dec. 9. Several freight and logistics professionals confirmed to FreightWaves that cross-border account representatives for Jaguar Transportation said they had ceased services. At one of the company’s locations, the news prompted […]
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.