Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Volvo Trucks hit by first UAW strike since 2008 April 17, 2021UAW calls walkout after 30-day extension fails to result in agreement. No new talks until at least April 26.
- Mother’s Day Truck Convoy helps Make-A-Wish children April 17, 2021The Mother’s Day Truck Convoy was created over 30 years ago when a wish kid named Matt wanted to ride in a big rig truck and talk to his little sister, Heather, on the CB radio.
- 2 more bodies recovered after Seacor Power capsizing April 17, 2021A total of 19 crew members were on board the Seacor Power when it overturned during rough weather 8 miles off of Port Fourchon, Louisiana.
- 10 countries where truckers make the most money April 17, 2021Switzerland had the highest average truck driver salary at more than $70,000 a year.
- Who’s going public? – The Stockout April 16, 2021On this episode of The Stockout Mike Baudentistel explores the possibility of companies hitting the market soon.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.