Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Flooding continues on the Mississippi (forecast video) June 24, 2019Barge movement update, severe storm potential, stifling heat
- Oregon climate bill drama intensifies after Republican senators flee state to avoid vote and militia threat shuts down Capitol June 24, 2019Oregon’s statehouse shut down over the weekend following threats issued by militias that are lending support to Republican senators opposed to the state’s cap-and-trade legislation. A vote that was to have taken place on Thursday, June 20 was suspended after all 11 Senate Republicans walked out, leaving the Senate short of the required quorum. After […]
- Today’s pickup: Standing out as a shipper of choice; underestimate Walmart at your own risk June 24, 2019You may have to become a super-shipper of choice. Don't underestimate Walmart
- Shipping tech finally has its ‘moment’ – can it get it right? June 23, 2019Sentiment toward shipping tech has reached a new high point among startups, tech investors and vessel interests.
- BofAML shipper survey: capacity will stay loose, rates will stay flat June 23, 20192019 is shaping up to be the worst year for trucking in the past five years.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.