Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Canada exempts additional U.S. steel from retaliatory tariffs April 19, 2019Ottawa aims to protect domestic businesses from high costs of tit-for-tat trade dispute with Washington.
- FreightWaves NOW - April 19, 2019 April 19, 2019Today on FreightWaves NOW, Market Expert Donny Gilbert gives us the national overview of volumes and rates. Sultan of SONAR, Zach Strickland hits on a theme related to seasonality especially from what’s happening in L.A.
- White Paper: Parcels & Papers - Joined in "Delivery Nation?" April 19, 2019In light of declining newspaper readership and the need to reduce costs, PCF is looking to parcel delivery providers as an alternative to traditional delivery methods. Download this complimentary white paper to read about the challenges that have led to this potential game-changer for the newspaper industry, as well as how PCF is using their […]
- Google drones may soon fly commercially over Virginia April 19, 2019Feds have exempted Wing Aviation from a block of regulations clearing way for an operating permit.
- What The Truck?!? - April 19, 2019 April 19, 2019What the Truck is going on in all things freight this week? Weekly Market Update: J.B. Hunt misses analysts’ first quarter earnings and revenue estimates. Truckload carriers' first quarter results don't appear to be in jeopardy after the J.B. Hunt report. Marten Transport reports best-ever net increase of more than 30 percent in first quarter […]
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.