Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Oregon coalition revives effort to cap greenhouse gas emissions October 15, 2019The move follows a failed attempt to pass a cap-and-trade bill in the state legislature.
- J.B. Hunt sees some cost headwinds from digital transformation October 15, 2019J.B. Hunt Transport Services reports earnings light of expectations, but cost headwinds from digital platform transformation appear to be the primary culprits.
- United Airlines sees friendly skies ahead October 15, 2019United Airlines [NASDAQ: UAL] reported cargo revenue dipped 4.7% to $282 million year-over-year in the third quarter, but more than made up for it with passenger and ancillary revenue. Operating income soared 24.1% to $1.47 billion and net income grew 22.9% to $1 billion, with operating margin up 2 points to 12.9% The strong financial […]
- Venture capitalist Dan Conner’s advice to startup founders October 15, 2019As a venture capitalist himself, Dan Conner shared what he believes every founder should know when seeking to raise capital.
- DHL Express to supersize Incheon parcel hub October 15, 2019DHL Express plans to invest 131 million euros ($144.5 million) to nearly triple the size of its package sort facility adjacent to South Korea’s Incheon International Airport to help keep up with the rapid rise of e-commerce shipments in the region. The upgrades will increase total handling volume by more than 150% and increase its […]
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.