Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Maple Leaf Motoring – Could CBP redeployments cause delays at Canadian border? May 19, 2019Slower clearance times feared for trucks entering the U.S. after 731 officers reassigned because of migrant crisis.
- Is new shipping finance model a game-changer or one-off? May 19, 2019A more flexible shipping loan concept is good for borrowers and their clients, but may have limited scope.
- Tariffs force shippers to take a pause May 19, 2019The trade war between China and the U.S. is having a noticeable impact on freight markets. Shippers and carriers are struggling to adapt.
- FreightWaves oil report: an important study this weekend for a market that has soared in ’19 May 18, 2019Also in this week's report: a test at Shell gives some hope to a less diesel-intensive marine fuel for IMO2020.
- DOWN UNDER TRUCKING: trucker health; where trucks go; law reform; daylight robbery May 18, 2019Ever wondered where trucks go? Wonder no more. A massive telematics study tells us exactly how and where trucks move. Also: health and safety, daylight robbery, law reform and compliance.
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.