Wolf Direct is a North American full service logistics provider emerging in the Chicagoland area. We are a carrier-backed brokerage that has goals of making your logistics process clear for your business. Technology, analytics, and knowledge are embedded into everyone here, allowing us to provide unparalleled service to shippers and carriers.
Manage your transportation
Leveraging technology and years of industry experience, we provide effective solutions that make sense for your business allowing better management of your transportation needs. Our goal is to make your logistics clearer than ever.
Strategic Capacity Solutions
Partnered with over 10,000 carriers in North America, we provide strategic capacity solutions based around your needs. Wolf Direct is backed by G&I Logistics Inc, a 100+ asset-based dry van provider, so we can make sure you have a truck where you need it, when you need it.
3rd party logistics
Our 3PL/Broker services are just as competitive as an asset-based trucking firm. Being a carrier-backed brokerage further cements our footprint and impeccable service to secure capacity and tailor solutions around your companies needs. From TL to IMDL, from Solo’s to White Glove needs and even your warehousing needs. We service it all.
G&I Logistics Inc, a sister company of Wolf Direct, supports the brokerage and it’s customers with dedicated and transactional trucking services. With over 100+ drivers, several regional terminals, and the ability to drop trailers, we are well positioned to meet your needs no matter what they are.
We at Wolf Direct recognize that technology is a major player in much of what we in both our daily and work lives today. Recognizing that, we leverage the best technology possible to help make your logistics process clearer than ever. Combine our analytical nature and you receive top-notch clarity like you’ve never experienced before.
“It’s exciting to be a part of a company that cares. That has innovative ideas. That is definitely on the right track to taking the logistics industry to the next step. Wolf Direct is a great employer that cares not only about me but about their customers and making a difference.”
- Trucker sentenced to eight years in Canada crash that killed 16 March 22, 2019Accident that killed members of the Humboldt Broncos hockey team in Saskatchewan spurred efforts improve driver-training standards in country.
- FreightWaves NOW - March 22, 2019 March 22, 2019Today on FreightWaves NOW Nick tells us about disruptive blizzard conditions in New England, and the flooding in the midwest. JP tells us what is going on with tender rejections--and how weather may have something to do with it.
- Widespread flooding likely to continue well into spring March 22, 2019There’s a threat for moderate to major flooding across 25 states through May. Additional snow melt, above-average spring rain expected.
- By air, land and sea: Lynden does logistics in Alaska March 22, 2019The Alaska-based family of companies does everything from shipping Alaskan seafood around the world to delivering mail and other essentials to remote bush communities via hovercraft.
- What The Truck?!? - March 22, 2019 March 22, 2019What The Truck?!? episode 60 What the Truck is going on in all things freight this week? Weekly Market Update: Shippers return to their old ways of detention as carrier compliance increases. Radio Recap: guests discuss actionable data on show 4. And then on to the other big headlines of the week: BLS cites lack […]
Our mission at Wolf Direct is to make your logistics and transportation as clear as possible. Offering a variety of services and plenty of knowledge, we leverage technology and continue to invest in ourselves continuing to strive for operational excellence and first-class service.